Current interests in research are described in the homepages of the Graduate Students, Research Associates and Research Collaborators.
This research has been funded by the NSF and by the DOE, as well as by Michigan State University.
Previous Graduate Students
- Elaine Surick Oran - Currently Senior Scientist for Reactive Flow Physics at the Naval Research Labs.
- Hongxing He - Currently Senior Research Scientist at the Australian National University.
- John Marshall Thomsen - Currently Professor of Physics & Astronomy at Eastern Michigan University.
- Edward Joseph Garboczi - Currently Leader of the Inorganic Materials Building Group at NIST.
- Wenqing Tang - Currently at the Jet Propulsion Lab.
- Joel Moritz Gales - Currently at NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Weizhu Xia - Currently working in Finance on Wall Street.
- Normand Mousseau - Currently an Assistant Professor of Physics at the Universite de Montreal.
- Yong Cai - Currently working in Finance on Wall Street.
- Jidong Chen - Currently at Ford Research Labs.
- Branislav R. Djordjevic - Currently a Software Engineer with Verizon..
- Sangil Hyun - Currently a Research Associate at Johns Hopkins University.
Previous Research Associates
- Leopold von Heimendahl - Currently Chairman of the Board and CEO of Schott Glas in Mainz, Germany.
- Alison Walker - Currently Senior Lecturer in the Department of Physics at the University of Bath, England.
- Rafael Barrio - Currently Professor of Physics at Universidad Nacionall de Mexico.
- Colin Lambert - Currently Professor of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Lancaster University, England.
- Simon de Leeuw - Currently Professor of Physical Simulation at Delft Technological University, Holland.
- Arthur McGurn - Currently Professor of Physics at Western Michigan University.
- Murty Challa - Currently working for a Software Development Company.
- Jean Chung - Currently Chair and Professor of Physics at Chungbuk University, Korea.
- Tuck C. Choy - Currently Professor at National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan.
- Anthony Roy Day - Currently Chair and Professor of Physics at John Carroll University.
- Aniket Bhattacharya - Currently Assistant Professor of Physics at Central Florida University.